remo.laubacher at ortic.com
Fri Jul 20 18:20:22 MSD 2007
Hello Nginx Users,
I'm new to nginx. I really like what I've seen so far, however there is one
problem I couldn't solve during my tests.
with some strange characters.
fckeditorcode_gecko.js looks like this:
* FCKeditor - The text editor for Internet - http://www.fckeditor.net
* Copyright (C) 2003-2007 Frederico Caldeira Knabben
The three characters at the beginning shouln't be there of course.
I'm trying to solve this problem for quite a while but without much success
so far. What I've tried:
- rebooted system
- recompiled nginx (latest version)
- updated fckeditor to the latest version
- played with mime type
- renamed file to .txt (didn't change anything)
What else could I try?
Thanks a lot!
More information about the nginx