PHP: How can I get to work?

Remo Laubacher remo.laubacher at
Sat Jul 21 11:47:14 MSD 2007

Did you look at the rewrite module? You might be able to achieve what
you want with it

It might look like this, although this is not complete as I can't see
where you're passing the actual value. If blah is already the value,
look at the second example
rewrite ^(.*).php/(.*)/(.*) $1.php?$1$2
rewrite ^(.*).php/(.*)/(.*) $1.php?var1=$1&var2=$2

Good luck!