openid and nginx

Greg Benedict gbenedict at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 17:19:52 MSD 2007

If this were an authentication type/access control for the vhost or
local domain I could see doing so, but it's not. It's to create a
single sign-on for web sites. While they can be on the local server,
most of them would not be.

Also, you can do this now using something like phpMyID. I'm running it
and it works great.

http://siege.org/projects/phpMyID/

Greg

--