nginx-0.6.6

Ezra Zygmuntowicz ezmobius at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 23:08:35 MSD 2007

Hi Igor-

On Jul 30, 2007, at 2:19 AM, Igor Sysoev wrote:

> Changes with nginx 0.6.6                                         30
> Jul 2007
>     *) Feature: named locations.

Can you show a simple example?

>     *) Feature: the $is_args variable.

What does this variable reference?

>     *) Bugfix: fair big weight upstream balancer.

Can you go into more details about this one? Is this a change in the
load balancing algorithm for upstream proxies?--

> Igor Sysoev
> http://sysoev.ru/en/

Thanks  for any clarification you can give. I'll add this to the wiki
once I understand how these features work.

P.S  Is it still in your plans to add a connection rate limit feature
of the upstream proxy module?

Cheers-
-- Ezra Zygmuntowicz
-- Founder & Ruby Hacker