SSL cert vendors for use with nginx?

Geoffrey Grosenbach boss at topfunky.com
Tue Jun 5 07:08:12 MSD 2007

On 6/4/07, Wayne E. Seguin <wayneeseguin at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://blog.imperialdune.com/2007/3/31/setting-up-godaddy-turbo-ssl-on-nginx
>
> Good luck, and should you come across the solution please post it back to
> the list.

Awesome...the tips in the second link did it for me. I made a
"combined.crt" file with

* My cert
* Then the contents of the gd_intermediate_bundle.crt
* I referenced the combined file with the "ssl_certificate" directive
(The "ssl_client_certificate" directive was not needed).

The only other problem was that I was referencing the Google Analytics
Javascript in an unsecured way, which gave me a broken lock at the top
of my page. I followed these directions and now have a solid lock with
no errors and no browser alerts.

http://www.google.com/support/analytics/bin/answer.py?answer=31846&useful=1&show_useful=1

Thanks!

Geoffrey Grosenbach