Is there a way to install Trac on nginx competely?

Jonathan Dance jd at
Sat Nov 3 09:17:17 MSK 2007

Trac supports FastCGI, and has sample lighttpd configs. If lighttpd
can do it, so should nginx:

You'll obviously have to roll your own configs. Also, you'll need
something (like spawn-fcgi, which I think is bundled with lighttpd) to
start your FCGI processes.

So, it won't be as easy as following instructions, but it'll be more
fun, right? :)

PS. Redmine ( is a great alternative to Trac. :)