[dev] possible "bug" in ngx_http_read_discarded_body_handler

Denis Erygin erygin at corp.mail.ru
Fri Oct 5 04:13:26 MSD 2007

Hello,

I think that we need to write "nginx-kernel-guide" and "nginx-subrequest-guide".

Something like this:
http://www.riceonfire.org/emiller/nginx-modules-guide.html
The best work, thanks to Manlio Perillo.

I can to draw (use gdb) a directed graph that represents calling relationship among subroutines
in nginx-kernel or nginx-surequest, then this is converted to program's control flow
(but is not the same as a control flow graph).