[bug] possible bug in output chains

Manlio Perillo manlio_perillo at libero.it
Tue Oct 9 14:35:40 MSD 2007

Manlio Perillo ha scritto:
> Hi.
>
> When doing some tests with mod_wsgi I have found a possible problem with
> nginx output chains.
>
> I write two separate buffers, of size <~ 1024 bytes, and a final
> ngx_http_send_special(NGX_HTTP_LAST).
>
> The problem is that nginx sends to the client the content of the last
> buffer only, two times.
>
> If the buffer is large enough, or if gzip filter is enable, the output
> is correct.
>
> I don't know if this is a bug in mod_wsgi.

Some more info: if I call finalize_request with an error, after having
sent the second buffer, then nginx sends incorrect trailing body to the
client.

I have tested this case with a buffer size of 16 bytes.

I have attached the output produced by nginx (and received by wget).

P.S.: for some reason the Date header is sent two times, I have to
investigate this.

Regards  Manlio Perillo