[ANN] nginx_uploadprogress_module v0.1

Otto Bretz oto at home.se
Wed Oct 10 13:21:28 MSD 2007

Brice Figureau wrote:
> I fixed this issue, if you don't want to wait the upcoming version 0.2
> (available later this week), here is a patch to apply.

Thanks for the patch, I tried it but now I get this:
/nginx_uploadprogress_module/ngx_http_uploadprogress_module.c: In
function `ngx_http_reportuploads_handler':
/home/wedge/temp/software/nginx_uploadprogress_module/ngx_http_uploadprogress_module.c:190:
warning: `lz' might be used uninitialized in this function
*** Error code 1

But I can wait for the 0.2 release, no hurry. :)

thanks,
Otto