nginx git repository

Manlio Perillo manlio_perillo at libero.it
Tue Oct 16 15:57:29 MSD 2007

Manlio Perillo ha scritto:
> Adrian Perez ha scritto:
>> Hello,
>>
>> First of all, sorry for the late reply, I have been quite busy lately.
>>

> No problem.
> I have just released the new version of mod_wsgi, and it took me a lot
> of time!
>
> Now it should be easy to add support for WSGI 1.0, I hope to release the
> next version on the next weekend.

Adrian, if you are still interested, the latest changeset of mod_wsgi
now finally supports WSGI 1.0.

There is a limitation, however: when the write callable cannot be
entirely send the passed-in string to the client, it raises an IOError
exception.

I have tested the implementation with Mercurial, and it works (and now
it is more efficient then the builtin server!).

One more thing: you should not enable the wsgi_enable_subinterpreters
directive, since the subinterpreters don't have argv in the sys module
and Mercurial uses it.

 > [...]

Regards  Manlio Perillo