one vhost takes over entire server

Almir Karic redduck666 at
Tue Oct 30 22:45:38 MSK 2007

On 10/30/07, Igor Sysoev <is at> wrote:
> Is listen; is the same as listen dogbert:80; or not ?

> I see some duplicate names in servers, for example,
> nginx should warn about duplicate names in log.

right now is served by lighttpd (as you see they
are proxied back to, i'm trying to make nginx serve it,
i did the following two things:
- removed the domain from server_name in the lighttpd proxy file
- enabled the vhost (which is currently disabled)

when i do that no matter which domain i try to access (out of those
server by that server off course) i always get the ooocon website.