access_log off

Rakhesh Sasidharan rakhesh at rakhesh.com
Wed Sep 5 16:15:24 MSD 2007

Jose Manuel Gonzalez Calvar wrote:

> location /home {
>   root /var/www/html/myweb.com/home;
>   index index.htm;
>   access_log off;
>
> }

I see you've already got a reply to your question ...

Just confirming: your index file is located in
/var/www/html/myweb.com/home or /var/www/html/myweb.com/home/home?

The way you've set the location directive above, it looks for the index
file in the latter location. Whereas if you want it to fetch from the
former location, set root to /var/www/html/myweb.com -- the path in the
location directive is suffixed to the root path.

Just mentioning coz when I started out with Nginx I goofed up here. :)

Regards,

 				- Rakhesh
                                 http://rakhesh.net/