Multiple subrequest in handler

Adrian Perez de Castro adrianperez at
Mon Sep 10 20:57:21 MSD 2007

El Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:47:55 +0200
Manlio Perillo <manlio_perillo at> escribió:

> Adrian Perez de Castro ha scritto:
> > Hello again,
> >
> > [...]
> >
> > P.S. Once I fix this issue, I will start publishing the code of the
> > module. I wonder which format is preferred by the Nginx users for
> > work-in-progress code: repository or snapshot tarballs or whatever.
> Mercurial offers support for both solutions.
> See
> You can navigate through repository history and download snapshots
> for whatever changeset you want.

I know Mercurial exists -- but I am already comfortable with Bazaar.
And we are using Bazaar where I work. I do not have in-depth knowledge
of Mercurial, so I can't give my opinion about it. I always feel like I
should take a closer look at other SCMs as I like trying them in order
to pick whichever better fits my needs, and Bazaar always worked great
for me.

Please note I would not like this to become a starting point for a
"bzr vs. hg vs. yourpreferredscm" war... When people asks me about
this topic, I always say that *I* would use Bazaar, because *I* am used
to it ant it performs well, but *others* should consider themselves what
better fits *their* needs and *their* knowledge :-P

Adrian Perez de Castro               <adrianperez at>
Oficina de Software Libre
Universidade da Coruña