Multiple subrequest in handler

Adrian Perez de Castro adrianperez at
Wed Sep 12 15:30:27 MSD 2007

El Tue, 11 Sep 2007 18:36:02 +0400
Igor Sysoev <is at> escribió:

> Yes.
>> [...]
> You should do
> subrequest(header)
> listing
> subrequest(foote)
> Does it produce correct order of parts ?

Now it works good and the ordering is OK. Some features are still
missing, but I feel like it is about time to make an initial release.

I am adding a page in the wiki right now for the module. Just in case
someone wants to play with it a bit before I finish the page:

I have also modified the latest Gentoo Nginx ebuild and added a
"fancyindex" USE-flag. The modified ebuild can be found at our overlay
(more info at

Thanks again for your support. Also, Evan's module development guide
was a good help ;)

Best regards,

Adrian Perez de Castro               <adrianperez at>
Oficina de Software Libre
Universidade da Coruña