Nginx Wiki: old docutils version?

Adrian Perez de Castro adrianperez at
Thu Sep 13 21:05:58 MSD 2007

El Thu, 13 Sep 2007 09:41:55 -0700
Cliff Wells <cliff at> escribió:

> On Wed, 2007-09-12 at 13:45 +0200, Adrian Perez de Castro wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I was trying to create a page about the Nginx module I made those
> > days, and as I already had written a readme file in
> > reStructuredText, I tried to add "#format rst" in the wiki, but
> > that resulted in an error:
> >
> >   RuntimeError
> >
> >   ERROR: The installed docutils version is 0.3.7; version 0.3.10 or
> >   later is required.
> >
> > I don't know whether this is the best place to report this, but I
> > have not found any contact information where to report webpage
> > issues.
> >
> I'll take a look at upgrading.  BTW, my contact info is at the end of
> the first paragraph of the wiki ;-)

Ooops, it was my fault: I did not check the front page (shame on me!)
In the meanwhile, I have set up a page in our site at and linked that
from the Nginx wiki. I can put a copy on the Nginx wiki easily when
docutils is upgraded, too.

P.S. If you can take a look at what can be done with the fancyindex
module as it is right now, we are testing it at
(which will take over once we complete the migration). We
were able of completely mimic the visual aspect of our main website :D

Adrian Perez de Castro               <adrianperez at>
Oficina de Software Libre
Universidade da Coruña