[ANN] mod_wsgi 0.0.2
manlio_perillo at libero.it
Mon Sep 24 00:20:46 MSD 2007
I'm pleased to annunce the version 0.0.2 of mod_wsgi for nginx.
mod_wsgi is an implementation of the WSGI PEP for the nginx web server,
and can be found at (a Mercurial repository):
New in this version:
- added the NEWS and TODO file, with a roadmap.
- Added support for logging Python exceptions.
(code taken from Apache implementation of mod_wsgi,
thanks to Graham Dumpleton).
- Added support for multiple sub-interpreters.
- Bugfix: wsgi params that do not contain nginx variables are
reported as empty.
- Added support for running multiple WSGI applications
(although they share the main interpreter).
- Added support for SCRIPT_NAME and PATH_INFO environment variables
(unfortunately nginx does not yet implements them as variables)
Although there is still a lot to do, and the code is not yet stable, bug
reports and feedbacks are welcomed.
More information about the nginx