Benefits of front-end vs. direct serving

Kiril Angov kupokomapa at
Thu Apr 3 06:49:47 MSD 2008

I do not see any benefit in chaining Nginx and Apache like this
especially when you have a single server setup. The benefits will be
that you will have more help if you go with Apache, I mean more
resources online. For me Nginx is pretty much a drop in replacement
for Apache but without the overhead it Apache.