FreeBsd 7.

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at
Tue Apr 8 01:19:11 MSD 2008

On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 03:37:03PM -0400, Amer Shah wrote:
> I'm currently running nginx 0.6.29 on FreeBsd 6 32 bit version.
> I'm planning of moving onto FreeBsd 7 64 bit version. I was wondering if
> anybody on this
> list has any experience with running nginx on FreeBsd 7 64 bit and if yes,
> did they come
> across any issues?

Ok, so this doesn't answer your question... you may still find it

I'm running nginx on OpenBSD 64-bit on sparc64 and amd64 with no
problems. My usage is not complex, but what I am doing works fine.

Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
dwchandler at   |      |  |  Daemons in the Desert   |  Global BUG Federation