XSLT & hello

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 13:11:57 MSD 2008

What about using PHP or an application level script for it?

Otherwise, it could be done in the server (ZXTM touts this as a major
bonus) but it seems to me more geared towards the application layer.
It is a form of presentation, and the server shouldn't really care
about presentation. Would you write the same module to translate JSON
to a destination output format? or CSV?

You will probably gain performance but I wouldn't consider it suitable
for mainline inclusion into a server. It's too specific and the
application layer typically does this kind of transformation work...
as an external module I'm sure some people would find it helpful
depending on their needs though.