[ANN] mod_scgi

Manlio Perillo manlio_perillo at libero.it
Wed Apr 16 22:34:39 MSD 2008

I'm pleased to announce the implementation of SCGI for Nginx.

It is available from my Mercurial repository:
http://hg.mperillo.ath.cx/nginx/mod_scgi/

Note that the development is still in its early stage, however the
module is rather complete.

Note that this module is mainly an adaptation of the existing nginx
fastcgi module, with some code merged from the proxy module.

This is the reason why I have implemented the module, it was rather easy
to write reusing existing code ;-).

Please read the README file for further information.

NOTE: the current implementation does not conforms to the CGI 1.2 spec
       and current practice.

       In fact mod_scgi only supports "Non-Parsed Header Output".

       See http://ken.coar.org/cgi/cgi-120-00a.html#ISSUE-001 for more
       informations.

       Supporting "Non-Parsed Header Output" will require some extra
       code, I don't know when I will implement it.

Manlio Perillo