Trying to figure out why I get some timeouts still

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 14:35:22 MSD 2008

I have a load balancing server (which used LVS before) I just changed
it to use nginx today.

I figure it will scale well enough for my needs, provide any layer 7
needs, SSL and gzip that I want.

I could use nginx and make the 3 backend servers purely fastcgi pools,
but I don't have any load balancing in front of the webservers then.
I'd have to do DNS round robin or something.