OT: 'best' dynamic language

Jay Reitz jreitz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 09:14:19 MSD 2008

I too would be really into an embedded Lua module.  Lua and nginx seem like
they're a very good match, we just need to make the introduction.

I've only written a couple of nginx modules (both pretty simple and specific
for my weird needs) so I don't think I'm quite up to this task yet.  But I'd
love to help out if someone with more expertise would be willing to point me
in the right direction.

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 6:50 AM, Manlio Perillo <manlio_perillo at libero.it>