Latest logging params?

Rt Ibmer rtibmx at
Thu Apr 24 08:40:42 MSD 2008

What are all the various params available for logging? I was working off of but apparently that page is out of date.  It took me a while therefore to discover the $upstream_xxxxx params, which were what I was really searching for.

I've also come across references to others, such as $gzip_ratio.

If someone can kindly provide a list of these params and possibly what each one returns, I will gladly update the Wiki docs for this which certainly will be helpful for other nginx newbs like myself. Thanks!

Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ