Need Help Configuring Nginx to run Wordpress

Todd HG lists at ruby-forum.com
Thu Apr 24 22:56:43 MSD 2008

Fabio Coatti wrote:
> mercoledì 23 aprile 2008, mike ha scritto:
>> 1) stop using spawn-fcgi. it sucks. use php-fpm. that's not the fix to
>> your issue, but it is something i recommend. :)
>
> It would be useful if you elaborate _why_ is sucks. Otherwise your
> argument
> falls short. I've tried to browse a bit for some documentation, but it's
> only
> in russian.

I upgraded to nginx-0.6.29, and tried Mike's configuration, but I still
get a blank page when going to the home page of the site. Strangely
however, I can view pages in the Wordpress 2.5 control panel, however,
when I go to manage for articles and click next to view more, I get a
blank page again.

I'm obviously missing something small, but I don't see what it is.