Need Help Configuring Nginx to run Wordpress

Fabio Coatti cova at ferrara.linux.it
Fri Apr 25 12:03:23 MSD 2008

> In my opinion, if Nginx doesn't have a tutorial clearly explaining how
> to configure and use Nginx with Wordpress, which is the number one blog
> script software in the world, then Nginx isn't ready for prime time.
> Nginx won't be widely accepted and used until it's Wordpress friendly
> with a proper tutorial, and support. I would love to write it and post
> it on my tech site, but I can't seem to even solve my own issue, and no
> one appears to be able to help.

Just to have more details, have you tried to follow these directions?

http://www.dead-end.info/2007/08/26/nginx-wordpress-fun

I've installed wp 2.2 and this installation worked fine up to 2.5..

--
Fabio Coatti       http://members.ferrara.linux.it/cova
Ferrara Linux Users Group           http://ferrara.linux.it