Need Help Configuring Nginx to run Wordpress

Fabio Coatti cova at
Fri Apr 25 12:03:23 MSD 2008

> In my opinion, if Nginx doesn't have a tutorial clearly explaining how
> to configure and use Nginx with Wordpress, which is the number one blog
> script software in the world, then Nginx isn't ready for prime time.
> Nginx won't be widely accepted and used until it's Wordpress friendly
> with a proper tutorial, and support. I would love to write it and post
> it on my tech site, but I can't seem to even solve my own issue, and no
> one appears to be able to help.

Just to have more details, have you tried to follow these directions?

I've installed wp 2.2 and this installation worked fine up to 2.5..

Fabio Coatti
Ferrara Linux Users Group
GnuPG fp:9765 A5B6 6843 17BC A646  BE8C FA56 373A 5374 C703
Old SysOps never die... they simply forget their password.