something you might be interested in

Kingsley Foreman kingsley at internode.com.au
Fri Apr 25 17:01:38 MSD 2008

Im not sure if this is the most you have seen, however i did the traffic in
the image with 6 nginx processes this week on  a sun v20z and apple xserve.
I would have done more but I ran out of cpu for soft interrupts on the cpu
intensive Broadcom net cards. Im also trying to work out how to move another
one of my boxes to nginx, however it needs damn htaccess files.

PS. it peaked at just under 10,000 connections and it was serving out a
couple of 2gig files.

Kingsley Foreman
Technical Leader Content Services / Content Management Group

Internode Systems Pty Ltd

PO Box 284, Rundle Mall 5000
Level 5 150 Grenfell Street, Adelaide 5000
Phone:  +61 8 8228 2978
Fax:    +61 8 8235 6978
Web:    http://www.internode.on.net
        http://games.internode.on.net