nginx mercurial mirror

Manlio Perillo manlio_perillo at libero.it
Sun Aug 3 01:41:42 MSD 2008

I have published a Mercurial mirror of Nginx:
http://hg.mirror.mperillo.ath.cx/

It should contain the *full* history of Nginx.

The import has been done using two scripts, that can be found here:
http://hg.mperillo.ath.cx/nginx/nginx-utils/

The Python script requires a Python interpreter >= 2.4, a POSIX system
and wget installed.
The shell script requires a compatible shell (bash).

The mirror is a beta, since there are some problems:
1) Nginx 0.1.0 and 0.3.59 are not available
2) The "merge" of the 0.6.x version from the "old" development branch to
    the "new" stable branch has been done with:

       # Merge the 0.6.x development branch in the stable branch
       # XXX check me: the merge will fail so we only update.
       #     The repository will have two heads
       hg push -R nginx-development -f
       hg update -R nginx-stable -C

    So, this is not a real merge, and I'm not sure if this is the right
    thing to do.

Use the script with care, since it will download 80 MB from
http://sysoev.ru/.
As a comparison: the development repository take 8 MB
(3.5 the store and 4.5 the working directory)

Manlio Perillo