Changing Case of Variables in Nginx

Resi Cow resicow at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 19:27:49 MSD 2008

 - Sorry for the resend, I didn't see the email in my sent folder, so I
don't know if it was sent or not. If it was, then I apologize for the
duplicate.

Hi,

I am trying to change the case of a variable to all lowercase. I know there
is no function to do this, but I have been trying to do it with pcre and
rewrite rules and it is not working. I keep getting this...

pcre_compile() failed: PCRE does not support \L, \l, \N, \U, or \u   when I
check the config syntax.

Is there a way to change the case of a variable ($request_uri, etc.) to all
*lowercase*?

Thanks,

John Draper