Changing Case of Variables in Nginx

Resi Cow resicow at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 19:48:35 MSD 2008

Have you tried it at all with pcre and rewrite, because I haven't been able
to get that to work.

I don't know enough about c programming, but it seems simple enough to also
provide the variables with maybe a _lowercase appended to them, to receive
them in lowercase. Sort of like $host_lowercase or $uri_lowercase. Would
this be an easy patch to generate?

Best,

John