Custom response codes and content-types for memcache module

Spil Games lists at
Wed Aug 13 18:33:21 MSD 2008

Igor, I made a new version of my memcache patch which does the

1) Change the internal response code for a "not found" from 404 to 503.
This is because we need to be able to send 404's from the cache.

2) Scan for 'HTTP/' at the start of the memcached reponse and set the
status and status_line accordingly.

3) Scan for the 'Content-Type:' header and set this header accordingly.

Support for more headers is planned, but I'd appreciate your feedback
first. Thanks.

Posted via