Still having HTTP 400 - nginx bad request error

Igor Sysoev is at rambler-co.ru
Wed Aug 13 23:53:39 MSD 2008

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 12:44:45PM -0700, mike wrote:

> On 8/13/08, Igor Sysoev <is at rambler-co.ru> wrote:
>
> > Thus, the buggy mobile phone owners are unhappy with google, Yahoo,
> > facebook (both run Apache 1.3), microsoft.com, and msn.com.
>
> I guess that's something to consider; but why compare your product to
> sub-par ones? :)

I'm not compare, but I mean that these users are unhappy in modern internet.

As to relaxation of the input requirements, I think it should have some limits.
For example, MS had relaxed HTML requirements in IEs and this had lead to
HTML nightmare, XSS, and security holls.

--
Igor Sysoev
http://sysoev.ru/en/