trouble

Chancey chanceycn at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 14:58:43 MSD 2008

I agree with you.

2008-08-14

Chancey

发件人: Tit Petric
发送时间: 2008-08-14  18:01:20
收件人: nginx
抄送:
主题: Re: trouble

Also, look at gzip compression, you might want to have to turn that on
in nginx (in case you have it in apache).
I don't see any other way to have such a big difference without
1. difference with compression
2. difference with request ammount
3. difference with request caching, mod_expires (as mentioned before by
almir)
Lp