Another auth/location question - probably very simple to fix :)

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 12:31:56 MSD 2008

Sorry - replied too quickly.

I am interested in updating to the latest 0.7.10 but I also am relying
on the directory index behavior patch that Maxim wrote too. I will try
to compile nginx now with the attached patch + that patch.

patch-nginx-dirtest.txt (maxim's patch)
and this patch

wasn't patch-not-found.txt merged into .9 or .10?

(BTW, it works right now even without the patch but probably not for
commenting or anything submitting a form via POST)