Post processing with Perl?

Iikka Niinivaara iikka.niinivaara at
Mon Aug 18 16:33:04 MSD 2008

Hi guys,

I'm trying to do some fairly complex post processing to the body of a
response of a proxied request. Since sub_filter only supports one
rule per location and doesn't support regexp's at all (why hasn't
anyone fixed this?), I'm looking at using the embedded Perl
functionality to do what I want. To my disappointment, I couldn't see
any info about post processing the client body in the documentation.

Can anyone tell me if this is possible at all, and if so, give me
some pointers to get started?