auth_ldap

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 03:30:24 MSD 2008

That's hopefully what someone would be working out if I paid :)

I want to get nginx adopted everywhere including internally on our
intranet. But we have WIA/NTLM/whatever the integrated authentication
in IE6, IE7 and our Active Directory domain accounts.

It's in IE6/IE7 and called WIA I  believe (Windows Integrated
Authentication) that uses NTLM/LDAP/whatever to transparently identify
you based on your domain account is what I need. I tried to get this
support in Lighttpd, but I no longer use or care about Lighty. I am
all about nginx now.