Help with redirect

Chris Savery chrissavery at
Wed Aug 20 22:30:50 MSD 2008

Well, you would in that case since the new path doesn't exist. I see now
you want backwards from that as I misinterpreted the direction of
conversion in your original question. You want requests without the
query string to be converted into a query string. That is actually
opposite to my case so I would make a guess that it should be more like,

rewrite  ^/archive/index.php/(.*)$  /archive/index.php?$1

But I could easily be wrong. That should be close though. You'd have to
try it out and adjust as works.
Chris :)