Hit counter persistent variables

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 02:51:54 MSD 2008

I would like this for per-Host: header byte and http request counts...

Then I could produce daily reports of traffic and http requests by Host: header

I had this going with Zeus but don't really have any options with
nginx right now besides turning on access log and churning that data
(which would be gigs of data per day...)

If anyone wants to make a simple stats module that does that, I'd
throw in some $$ - just email me.