WebDAV Support

Cliff Wells cliff at develix.com
Thu Aug 21 08:19:58 MSD 2008

On Wed, 2008-08-20 at 16:03 -0500, Max Hawkins wrote:
> I've been trying to use nginx's ngx_http_dav_module to synchronize
> some data from my home machine, and have discovered that it doesn't
> support the PROPFIND method that's required for my application to work.
>
> Is anyone working on adding full webdav support to nginx? I'm very
> interested in getting nginx to get full dav support so that I don't
> have to run apache in the background.

http://wiki.codemongers.com/NginxHttpProxyModule

"
proxy_method
syntax: proxy_method [method]

default: None

context: http, server, location

Used to allow the proxying of additional HTTP methods.

Note: at this time, Nginx only appears to allow a single instance of
this directive and it only accepts a single argument (method) so it's
not clear how useful this might be for proxying to things like
Subversion.

Example:

proxy_method PROPFIND;
"