Connection reset by server

Adam Setzler adam.setzler at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 18:44:03 MSD 2008

Upon further inspection, I am getting a 405 when POST is submitting to a
Drupal module and Clean URL is enabled.  It works fine without Clean URLs.
It is an AJAX form that submits to /upload/js (clean) OR
index.php?q=upload/js (dirty).

My rewrite is ^/(.*)$ index.php?q=$1

I could really use some help with this!

-- Adam

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something
else is more important than fear." — Ambrose Redmoon