Read configuration at runtime

Jarod Belle jarodbelle at
Tue Aug 26 18:23:57 MSD 2008

Almir Karic <almir at ...> writes:

> On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 12:58:14PM +0000, Jarod Belle wrote:
> > I want to make nginx to get different configurations dynamically at runtime.
> what is wrong with nginx -c /path/to/configuration/file.conf ?

Excuse me, What I wanted to know is when nginx have been already running, how
to read any other configurations(such as different user's configuration) in the

I think this need some ngx_http_module hacking, but I need some guide, since
I'm not familiar enough with nginx's internal architecture.

Thank you for your reply. :)