Mixed Virtualhosts and IP hosts

Scott Larson stl at wiredrive.com
Sun Aug 31 12:00:20 MSD 2008

      That's basically what I've done with the nginx config for
mogilefs, only a little different:

http {
     server {
         listen       7500;
         server_name  localhost;

         charset utf-8;

         location /dev1 {
             root   /var/mogdata;
             client_body_temp_path /var/mogdata/dev1;
             dav_methods put delete mkcol copy move;
             dav_access user:rw group:rw all:r;
         }

         location /dev2 {
             root   /var/mogdata;
             client_body_temp_path /var/mogdata/dev2;
             dav_methods put delete mkcol copy move;
             dav_access user:rw group:rw all:r;

      Each /dev is actually a dedicated disk with the same name.
Doing it that way lets you load up a box or add disks at will.  Not to
go way off topic on mogilefs.

--
Scott Larson
Network Administrator