about use post method to request the static page

dennis cao dennis__cao at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 2 09:00:45 MSK 2008

the java program is working well with apache  !but i would like to use the nginx

From: dennis__cao at hotmail.comTo: nginx at sysoev.ruSubject: RE: about use post method to request the static pageDate: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 23:25:26 +0800

I am sorry ,i do not know  why the the developer use this methodBut this is must to be used> Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 17:24:06 +0300> From: is at rambler-co.ru> To: nginx at sysoev.ru> Subject: Re: about use post method to request the static page> > On Mon, Dec 01, 2008 at 08:58:42PM +0800, ?? ???p wrote:> > > hiya :> > Now I use the Nginx 7.x +tomcat 6.x> > I have some application should use post method to request tge static page > > but always filed i use the httpwatch to catch the package ,I find the url give the 405 code> > what should I do?> > thanks> > What should static page do with a POST request ?> > > -- > Igor Sysoev> http://sysoev.ru/en/>

聰明搜尋和瀏覽網路的免費工具列 — Windows Live 搜尋工具列