What gzip_types are recommended?

KT Walrus kevin at my.walr.us
Wed Dec 10 07:50:23 MSK 2008

Thanks.

Is there a delete_header or replace_header directive?

I'm trying to specify the character encoding for my css file, and this
results in two Content-Type headers:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: nginx/0.6.34
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 04:43:16 GMT
Accept-Ranges: bytes

I suppose this is a mostly pointless thing to do, but I'm trying to
learn how nginx works with headers.

I expected that when I did "add_header Content-Type" that it would
have the option of replacing any existing header.

Kevin