What gzip_types are recommended?

KT Walrus kevin at my.walr.us
Wed Dec 10 09:44:32 MSK 2008

I was just thinking that it might be good to say what charset the .css
uses rather than relying on the browser to default to the correct
encoding.

As I said, I'm just trying to learn and this particular example of
replacing a header might not be the best, but I would like to
understand how to replace headers.