nginx proxy zope/webdav, can??t see files

Igor Sysoev is at rambler-co.ru
Thu Dec 11 09:59:52 MSK 2008

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 03:14:23PM -0600, mictlan tecutli wrote:

> > If I'm not mistaken, OPTIONS responses are usually of zero length as
> > their content are in the 'allow' header, no?
> >
> > In WebDAV, the PROPFIND responses describe the server content.
>
> i??m sending the two PROFIND responces, one when connecting directly to zope and the other by way of nginx. as well as a diff of the two. maybe someone can see something there

In both case server sends 11500 bytes response.

Probably, the problem is that in nginx case you use "PROPFIND /dav/nomndaa1/"
while server responses to "PROPFIND /nomndaa1/" or "PROPFIND /plune/nomndaa1/"
(according previously posted configuration). This may confuse the client,
if it expect to see response to "PROPFIND /dav/nomndaa1/": response may
have "/nomndaa1/" or "/plune/nomndaa1/" pathes.

--
Igor Sysoev
http://sysoev.ru/en/