[ANN] Training screencast on Nginx

Thomas iamkenzo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 05:38:49 MSK 2008

Hi list,

I wanted to let you know that I have released a training screencast
about Nginx. The current language is french and it is sold only 9€. I
cover mainly: installing Nginx from source, plugging in PHP support,
video streaming, http authentication and adding an SSL certificate.

You feedback and suggestions are welcome. And if people are interested
in doing the technical review of the video, I can provide a few
accounts with free access to the content. Translating the video in
other languages could also be an option.

I plan to donate a percentage of each sale for the development and
promotion of Nginx, and Cliff, I have used your logo.

Best regards,

--
Self training videos the field of IT: http://www.digiprof.fr