PHP-FPM Performance

Mathew Davies thepixeldeveloper at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 21 03:46:30 MSK 2008

I currently have APC installed and it's caching the pages correctly. I
did experiment with the nginx memcached module where nginx would
simply bypass the php altogther, this massively improved performance
to the sound of 1,200 req/s, but it's not easy to implement into my
current web application.

I'm quite new to nginx so I've attached my configs incase I've missed something.

nginx.conf
http://pastie.org/private/q2eqdofkwf2fqahl4xjqpa

php-fpm.conf
http://pastie.org/private/mvitmolavbcqfwpp944xfq