xslt not work properly with nginx 7.30 on xslt function document() for apply template

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 00:55:24 MSK 2008

On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 12:28 PM, Tomasen <tomasen at gmail.com> wrote:
> The xlst module on nginx is great! Everything seems working except....
>
> I (or nginx xslt module) still having trouble on the following line in my
> xsl file:
>
> <xsl:apply-templates select="document('/xml/hotsearch/sub.xml')"/>
>
> Nginx-xslt module does able to retrive the data in that xml, but not been
> able to render it (as other xslt render like IE \ firefox \ Opera).
>
> About the function: http://www.w3schools.com/Xsl/func_document.asp

Is there anything in the error log? Maybe turn on debugging? Perhaps
the file path is not correct (perhaps it needs the full system path?)

XSLT is picky, and document() may not be supported properly. If I
recall on one system I used I don't think it was available either (not
nginx, but some .NET thing)