nginx_uploadprogress_module v0.2

Brice Figureau brice+nginx at
Tue Feb 5 20:05:05 MSK 2008

On Tue, 2008-02-05 at 16:54 +0100, Joerg Diekmann wrote:
> Hi Brice,
> I have set it up according to this article:

Oh, I wasn't aware of this blog article.

> In it I call that URL using an AJAX method. What I get back from that
> are 403 errors(?) from nginx when using Internet Explorer; and then
> Internet Explorer freaks out and responds with a 500, but works fine
> when I use FF or Safari.

Please activate debug (compile nginx with --with-debug, and put the
error log in debug mode) and send me privately the gzipped logs for one
I'll try to understand what happens from the log.
Also, if you are using exactly what is outlined in the article, you
might want to use a somewhat simpler example (like the one I provide in
the readme) to isolate javascript issues.

Brice Figureau <brice+nginx at>