Nginx feature request

Bedros Hanounik 2bedros at
Sun Feb 10 19:54:59 MSK 2008

check out secdownload module in lighttpd

I've already made a feature request for something like that in nginx; but I
believe the developers of nginx did not think building such a module is of
high priority.

lighttpd has a memory leak, and I'm not sure if they actually solved it
(probably not). I personally prefer nginx, but I wish they build a module
like secdownload.

On Feb 10, 2008 12:56 AM, Hendrik Hardeman <hendrik.hardeman at>